As you may have read in our newsletter, Pikes Peak Writers (PPW) has instated dues of $45.00 USD per year beginning June 1, 2023 to bring you the best in writing support. Your dues will bring you the following benefits:
- Reduced registration fee for our annual conference
- Reduced fees for supplemental/additional PPWC paid activities
- Eligibility to sell your books in the PPWC bookstore (book signings remain the prerogative of PPWC faculty)
- May gift one PPWC registration at the reduced member rate
- Exclusive access to select PPWC recordings
- Exclusive access to select NCE recordings
- Reduced registration fee for quarterly nonconference (NCE) paid workshops
- Free regular monthly NCE events and social events
- Free critique group (NCE Open Critique)
- Eligibility to contribute to the PPW Blog, Writing from the Peak
- Ability to reply to blog posts
- Free inclusion in submissions for PPW anthology
- Free inclusion in our members’ directory
- Eligibility for inclusion in Sweet Success announcements on the website, in the newsletter, and on PPW social media upon initial publication
- Inclusion on our mailing list (with options such as newsletter, anthology news, blog, NCE, submission windows, etc.)
- Eligibility for election to the PPW Board of Directors
- Eligibility to serve on any PPW or PPWC committee
** Some benefits may change due to availability and/or other factors.
Your dues will also support our efforts to bring you the high-quality speakers, educational opportunities, and outreach to our writing community you’ve come to expect from PPW. We are a nonprofit, all-volunteer organization dedicated to fulfilling our mission and vision for the benefit of our members.
Pikes Peak Writers (a 501(c)(3) organization) is committed to helping writers grow and thrive through education, outreach, and community.
To be an internationally recognized and respected promoter of the art and business of writing.